Qatarlogin cares your privacy. The way we collect and use your content and information and the way you can share the same is designed respecting your privacy. Kindly please read our privacy policies described in the terms.
Sharing Information (Content)
- For content covered by intellectual property rights, you grant Qatarlogin a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide license to use the same.
- You are not allowed to modify or create derivative works on any of the aspects of the website and its contents.
- You allow all other users on/off Qatarlogin to access and use information or content published by you and to associate it with you.
- You have no obligation to offer us any feedbacks or suggestions and similarly Qatarlogin don’t have the obligation to compensate the same.
- A deleted content may persist in our backup for a short period and will not available to others.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, lease, assign, rent, sublicense, and encumber any aspect of the website or its contents.
- Disassembling or decompiling, reverse engineering or any other attempt to get the source code contained in the website, or any software or database connected to the website is restricted for you.
- Qatarlogin has no control over the contents of third party websites (links) and we don’t accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Such links are for your information only.
- Qatarlogin don’t entertain posting contents that violates local, national, federal or international laws especially on matters like copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws which are applicable in The State of Qatar.
- Qatarlogin is not responsible for any content posted by the user that contravenes other person’s proprietary rights.
- Qatarlogin is not obliged to screen or monitor any content posted by users. However we reserve the sole discretion to remove or request to remove content if any allegation identified or notified.
- Qatarlogin reserves the right to withdraw or amend your right to access the website or app without notice. You agree not to try post-termination use of the website.
- Qatarlogin is not liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are not allowed to copy, download or use any automated means to access the website or its content for any purpose. A limited exception is granted to search engines and non-commercial public achieves, but not for websites that include any form of classified listings. Collection of any personal information should be with the consent of respective user.
- Qatarlogin, at its sole discretion, can limit your usage of the website such as duration of post retention, file size of each content, number of posts, etc.
- You agree not to post contents that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, and invasive or any information harmful to minors.
- You also agree not to post content which is pornographic or with any kind of nudity, sexually explicit or perverse content; and content which is racist or discriminatory towards any race, religion, creed, nationality, gender or any other grouping of individuals.
- You are prohibited from posting false and deceptive information; and impersonating any user.
- Any posts containing software viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials which is malicious or technologically harmful is strictly prohibited.
- You agree that you will not be contacting any user who doesn’t wish to be contacted and in anyway stalk or harass other users of the website.
- For classifieds postings, you are not allowed to post;
· Advertising of the sale of goods and services which is illegal under any applicable law or regulation the State of Qatar.
· Seek the sale of goods or services when posted in an undesignated area.
· Links to other websites, except when expressly approved by Qatarlogin and/or in appropriately designated area.
· Contents with misleading contact details to disguise the true origin.
· Contents that is irrelevant or unrelated to the category or discussion thread where such content is posted.
· Same goods or services in more than two categories.
- You agree not to gain unauthorized access to the website, its server or databases connected to it.
- Qatarlogin operates the website (online portal) for buyers, sellers and general community. Qatarlogin does not sell any item listed on the website directly and is never a party to any transaction between buyers and sellers. Qatarlogin will not hold the responsibility in any of related interactions and dealings. Addition to this, Qatarlogin does not;
· Guarantee or ensure any item listed on the website or any transaction through website.
· Process the payment or transfer of title on behalf of buyers and sellers.
· Warehouse, ship or deliver any items listed
· Hold responsibility for a user’s action or inaction or fake listings
· Hold obligation for resolving any disputes between parties on any trade, but we may facilitate at our interest.
· Monitor, verify or approve items posted. It is your responsibility to evaluate and verify accuracy of posts.
· Guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the ability of parties in fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Qatarlogin is not liable for any losses or damages caused to you or a third party from the use or the inability to use the website, goods or services acquired through the website, any content displayed on website or any other technologically harmful materials which affects your computer hardware or software, data or other proprietary materials due to your use of the website or because of downloading any content posted on it, or even from any website linked to it.
This agreement is governed by and should be interpreted under substantive law of The State of Qatar without regard to its choice-of-law or conflicts –of- law principles or rules. In the event of any disputes between you and Qatarlogin, we are open to first attempting to resolve the dispute in an informal and amicable manner. If not settled, it will be then finally settled by binding attribution. The seat or legal place of arbitration shall be at the Qatar International Centre for Arbitration in Doha, State of Qatar. The proceedings shall be conducted in Doha. Judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over relevant party or its assets. The language for arbitral proceedings shall be in Arabic, and the award shall be issued in Arabic.